At TANAS Concrete Industries Ltd we recognize a duty to care for all our employees, customers, contractors and public to protect them and keep them safe from harm while working or being involved in our operations.
A pandemic (such as COVID-19), presents challenges in this regard, and therefore, requires specific considerations with respect to our health & safety at our offices and worksites.
As TANAS Concrete continues operations during this pandemic, we are taking measures to reduce and minimize the risks to our employees, customers, contractors and public. Examples are:
- Limiting visitors to our sites and offices,
- Requiring all employees to complete a Health Check Questionnaire prior to starting their shift,
- Encouraging employees to work from home, if possible,
- Providing cleaning supplies for all equipment and hand sanitizer for all employees, and
- Providing PPE such as face masks, gloves, and eye protection.
TANAS Concrete will continue to review and revise, if necessary, all procedures and protocols, based on the recommendations of the Alberta & Canadian Governments.