TANAS Concrete believes that people are the single most important resource it has. It is our goal to eliminate our employees’ exposure to the risks and hazards associated with our operation.
TANAS Concrete considers environmental protection as being important to the operation of its business and is committed to ensuring none of its procedures will cause undue harm.
TANAS Concrete will maintain a safe work environment for all employees, visitors and contractors, and comply with all applicable Health and Safety regulations and laws. As such, an on-going Health and Safety Program consisting of the following will be maintained:
- All federal, provincial and municipal legislative requirements
- All employees will be provided with the equipment, material, training, and knowledge that is necessary to do their jobs safely, efficiently, and according to the standards
- Every employee, including contractors to our sites, shall ensure that he/she adheres to the prescribed policies, programs and procedures
- Hazard Identification, Assessment and Control
- Plant Inspections and Preventative Maintenance
- Near Miss and Incident Investigations
- Safety Meetings
All levels of Management will ensure that Health and Safety concerns are considered as an integral part of our operating requirements and will ensure that all Occupational Health and Safety policies, programs, and procedures are followed and enforced.
It is the belief of TANAS Concrete that all incidents and personal injuries are preventable. To attain an incident and injury free workplace, everyone must contribute to this goal and maintain this commitment. Regardless of the urgency, work must be performed in a Healthy and Safe manner.